Wisbech Circuit
East Anglia District

St Marks, Parson Drive Methodist Church

St Mark's is a small rural Methodist Church built in 1995 to replace the
original church which dated back to 1840.  It was designed to provide
a social facility for the village as well as a place of worship and following
successful development extension is planned which will be put into
place late 2000/early 2001.

 

Services:  1st, 3rd & 5th Sundays - 2.30 p.m.
                4th Sunday - 11.15 a.m.
               2nd Sunday - 11.15 a.m. - United Service in adjacent Parish Church

Midweek activities:
Various - contact Stewards for details