The church was opened
in 1867 to serve a small rural population that has now
transformed into a dormitory village for 2,500 residents.
Refurbishment to the building created a smaller worship
area and a new community room which is regularly used by
a toddler group and others who need a meeting room. The
church are currently exploring a new relationship with
the Acle Circuit. There is a membership of 19 mainly
elderly folk and a few young people.
|Address: Chapel Road,
junior church 10.30 am.