North Walsham & Aysham Circuit
East Anglia District

Barton Turf Methodist Church

The small chapel was first built in 1845 near the centre of the village.   It was rebuilt in 1914.  There is seating for 60 people, Sunday afternoon service at 2.30 p.m.  Membership is 7, but often friends from the Baptist Church join us for worship. The Church is used by Christian young people holidaying on the Norfolk Broads in the summer.

Address: Pennygate Road, Barton Turf

Services: 2.30 p.m.